Creative Communications Assistant
About Julie Fritsch Creative
I’m a solo entrepreneur who creates assets to help my clients tell their stories. I work in the agriculture sector, primarily in agricultural education and nonprofits.
I’m seeking a creative communications contractor. My work takes a lot of different shapes – graphic design, websites, video editing, writing, and more. I’m looking for someone with strong skills in any or all of these areas. Someone who likes to think about the big picture, but also has the skills to produce a finished product.
This contract would be for approximately 15-20 hours a week.
Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and strong writing skills are required. Canva experience is also a plus.
Here are the types of projects I’m seeking help with:
- Creating social media graphics using a provided schedule and prompts
- Creating email newsletters using a provided schedule and assets
- Designing and helping me launch backgrounds for phone, watch, computer and Zoom
- Creating signs, banners and graphics for print and electronic delivery
- Using InDesign to edit or create documents using material provided
- Researching options for marketing giveaways
- Research and information gathering to plan events and publications.
- Review footage and help select clips so I can assemble them into videos.
- Proficient in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Comfortable using cloud-based programs like Constant Contact, Canva, Mail Chimp and others
- Understand and can produce delivery formats for print, electronic and other use cases
- Solid writing skills
We’ll work great together if you are
- rock-solid reliable, detail-oriented and serious about meeting deadlines.
- experienced with producing assets using the programs I mentioned above.
- someone who gets excited about new ways to approach a project.
- insistent on producing your best work on a consistent basis.
- inquisitive, thoughtful and comfortable sharing your thoughts.
- a challenge seer and solver.
- concerned about producing the best possible outcome for our clients.
- This is a flexible, fully virtual contract position.
- You’ll need to have access to the Adobe Creative Suite, plus a reliable internet connection that can handle video calls.
- Pay will depend on your level of experience.
Click the button below to share your information and portfolio. I’ll be reaching back out to applicants who seem like they will be a good fit.